1.05.2012

Last night's post...Day #3

God gave us this yesterday...


...Isn't our God good? Hasn't he made all things beautiful and good in their own season?
I was listening to a song yesterday on the way home from work. It was talking about how God loves us so much that he made us with the capability to have more than all of this (meaning this life here on earth). As I drove I watched the sunset in awe... so distracted by the glory that I finally had to pull over and just stand in awe of my Jesus! He made this... this glorious, beautiful thing and he made us for more than this? Seriously? 
Whoa... 
Heaven, then, is going to be all of this - His pure glory...
...but on an unlimited scale.
And we, the believers, get to see it!
And not just see it, but someday we get to live in it. With it. With God. 


No comments:

Post a Comment